From Monday 28th September, training will be at Braintree Swimming & Fitness Centre. Swimmers must adhere to the guidelines set out by the club, to ensure risk is minimised as much as possible.
The Covid briefing still applies at Braintree:
- Arrive “beach ready”
- Social distance at all times
- No parents will be allowed in the centre
- Masks are to be worn by the swimmers over 11 years of age
- Arrive on time – we cannot accept late swimmers into sessions
- Showers and changing rooms are not available
- Arrive 10 minutes before your session starts
Remember, if your child is not well then please do not send them to their training session. Information will be sent to parents regularly via email and on the Facebook Closed Group.
You will be informed which sessions your child will be swimming in. Once the bubbles have been set up, we cannot change them.